How To Apply For Reprint Pan Card ? – Many things have been made for the identification of people under India such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card etc. Today, under this article, we will know about some things related to PAN card. You all must know about PAN card. Do you know that if our PAN card is lost or broken or damaged due to any other reason, then how to get the PAN card again, or how to get the PAN card reprinted again.
If you are not aware of this then there is nothing to panic. Because today we will tell you in detail about how to get the PAN card reprinted, and how to get the PAN card again, under this article. In today’s time, it is very important for all Indians to know about it. If you are also interested to know about it, then definitely stay with us till the end of this article. So let’s start.
What is PAN Card
The full name of PAN card is Permanent Account Number. It is a unique type of identity card. And it is considered very important to do any kind of financial transaction work. A 10 digit number is present under the PAN card. Which is received by the Income Tax Department to the people. PAN card is very important for paying income tax from your income.
What Is the need for PAN card reprint:-
Many times it happens that our PAN card gets broken or spins or gets damaged due to some reason, then we need to get our PAN card reprinted. You can also ask for the PAN card again in such a situation. To get the PAN card again, it is necessary to apply for the form by visiting your nearest Common Service Center or PAN card agency. To get the PAN card again, we have to pay 250 to ₹ 500. After that we get our PAN card again.
Read More – How To Download MP3 Song From Facebook?
How to apply for reprint PAN card
It is very easy to apply for PAN card reprint. You can apply for PAN card reprint sitting at home just from your mobile phone. And along with this you can also get your lost PAN card again. For this you will also have to pay ₹ 50, you can do this payment online through any app.
PAN cards under India are made by NSDL and UTI, both these companies. If you want to get your PAN card reprinted, then you can apply for PAN card reprint by visiting the website of these two companies. To get the PAN card reprinted, the process of applying the form for these two companies is the same and the charge taken by these two companies is also the same i.e. both these companies charge only ₹ 50 for it.
How to get lost PAN card again:-
You can get the lost PAN card again with great ease, for this you just have to follow some steps given by us, so let’s know:-
1. To get the lost password again, you have to first go to the website of NSDL Request for reprint of pancard.
2. As soon as you go to the website, the home page of the website will open in front of you, you will have to fill all the details asked under it.
- First of all you have to enter your PAN card number under that homepage, which you want to order.
- After this, the person in whose name the PAN card is there, the Aadhaar card number of that person has to be entered.
- On the third number, the date of birth of that person has to be entered.
- If you have GSTN number then you have to enter it, and if you don’t then it doesn’t matter.
- After that click on the given checkbox.
- After that you have to go to the bottom by sliding the screen of your mobile.
- At the bottom you will see a code, you have to enter it.
- Now finally after filling all the details properly, click on the submit button.
3. After this is done, a page will open in front of you, under which there will be complete information about the person concerned. There you should check your mobile number properly. Because this number of yours will be used to apply for PAN card reprint and on this number you will also get an OTP number, which you will need further.
4. After this, now you have to tick the box in front of the mobile number. And if you want to receive OTP on both email id and mobile number then you can do both
Click on the option.
5. After that you have to select the given box to accept its term and condition.
6. Finally click on Generate OTP.
7. After clicking on Generate OTP, OTP will come on your mobile number, enter it and click on Validate.
8. After that a page will open in front of you, under which the option of Pay Confirm will be given, click on it.
9. After this another page will open in front of you in which you will have to pay ₹ 50.