How To Verify IMO App without Phone Number – If we have a smartphone, then it is very important to have some apps in it. In which the most useful apps are- Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Telegram and Twitter. Having these apps makes many of our tasks easy, whether it is office work or personal. However, at present, apart from these most-loved apps, there are many such messaging and social media apps, which can be seen in people’s mobiles. Yes, we are talking about an app that works like WhatsApp, whose name is – IMO.
It is an instant messaging app like WhatsApp, in which a user can send and receive text messages. It also allows other IMO users to make voice and video calls. However, to install this app on your mobile, you must have a phone number. Because in this process you have to verify your phone number.
However, this question must have come in people’s mind that without phone number we cannot download this messaging app in our mobile. In such a situation, today we are going to tell you that by following some steps, you can install this app in your mobile without any phone number.
How To Verify IMO App without Phone Number
First of all, you have to download this app in your mobile, which you can do by visiting Google Play Store. After this there are two ways to install the IMO app, which we are going to tell you about.
1 – Verify Using Landline Number
- You can install the IMO app on your phone using a landline number.
- First of all, open this app in your mobile and select your country in it and enter your landline number in whatever number you want to give.
- After this, this app will try to send you a text message as soon as you touch the Next button.
- But the text message will not be forwarded to the landline number, in this case a call will be received from the app on your landline number.
- After receiving this call, write down the mentioned verification code with you and go back to the app and enter the verification code there. This way your app will be installed.
2 – Verify Via Text Now
- First of all download this TextNow app in your mobile through play store.
- After opening this app, follow all the guidelines and after that create a free phone number.
- You will see three lines on the screen, which you have to tap.
- Through this process, you will write down the phone number that has been generated with you.
- You can then use that phone number to verify your IMO account.