What Is Soft Reset? How To Do Soft Reset In Android Mobile? – Today through this article we will give you information about soft reset. In this article we will tell you what is soft reset? How to do soft reset? So friends, if you want to know about clean reset and want to soft reset your mobile, then read this article completely till the end.
Maybe there are many of you who already know about soft reset, while there will be many of you who have never heard the name of soft reset before. For your information, let me tell you that soft reset is such a feature, by using which you can remove all the small and big problems coming in your mobile phone.
In the beginning, when we buy our mobile phone, there is no problem in it, that mobile works very well. But as our mobile phone gets old, so many problems start coming in our mobile phone. There is only one way to overcome these problems, you keep formatting your mobile phone from time to time.
Read More – How To Set Date And Time In Jio Phone ?
For formatting we have to reset our mobile phone. There are different types of resets. You can reset your Android mobile phone in many ways. Some people reset their Android phone to factory data, while there are some people who hard reset their phone. But some people prefer to soft reset their phone.
Of all the types of reset that can be done in a mobile phone, the most beneficial is the soft reset, but people do not know about the soft reset, due to which people are not able to take advantage of the soft reset. Friends, if you also do not have information about soft reset and you want to know about soft reset, then you do not need to take tension, in this article you will be given every detail related to soft reset.
What Is Soft Reset?
Before we tell you how to soft reset your mobile phone, you should know what is soft reset? If you do not know, then for your information, let me tell you that soft reset is such a feature by which you can remove small problems coming in your mobile phone. Soft reset is a type of mobile formatting program.
When we hard reset our mobile phone, then all the data of our mobile phone gets deleted from it. Your mobile phone will be exactly like you brought with you mobile phone. But if you want your mobile phone data to be absolutely safe and your mobile phone formatted as well, then for this you have to soft reset your mobile phone. By doing a soft reset, whatever small errors occur in the mobile phone, it goes away and the data of your mobile remains safe.
When Is soft Reset Done?
There will be many of you who want to know that when soft reset is done? For your information, let me tell you that you can soft reset your mobile phone in any of the circumstances mentioned below.
- In case of any kind of network related problem
- If your mobile phone is responding very late then
- Having trouble getting incoming calls
- Having trouble using the internet
- The processing of the phone has become very slow then
- In the state of inactive setting
- When supporting an application downloaded from the Google Play Store
How To Do Soft Reset In Android Mobile?
Come friends, now without wasting much of your time, we tell you how to soft reset your mobile phone? Follow the steps given below to soft reset mobile phone.
- First of all you have to switch off your mobile phone.
- After switching off, you have to press the Power Off button and Volume Down button simultaneously in your mobile phone.
- After pressing both the buttons together for about 10 seconds, you can see that the manufacturing people of your mobile company will appear on your mobile screen.
- Your mobile phone will process for some time and after that it will be automatically switched off.
- Now your mobile phone will be on with automatic switch off.
- Just now your work is done, now your mobile phone has been soft reset.
So friends, in this way you can soft reset your Android mobile by following the easy steps mentioned above. This was a little information for you today. Today in this article we told you how to soft reset your Android mobile?